Motorcycle Dent Repair
Paintless dent removal is the best way to eliminate dents on motorcycles. The work is more cost-effective than grinding, Bondo fillers, and primers. Contact Auto “Dent” ist Inc. in Portland, OR, if you have minor dents or dings on your motorcycle’s gas tank or fenders. No need to remove paint on your bike; our skilled technicians will repair your dents!
How do we do it? There is no secret to our magic, just some tools and a lot more experience and patience. We’ll repair the damage as soon as you bring your dismantled front fender. We use highly-specialized tools to remove motorcycle paintless dents by gently massaging the printout of the tank or fender.
What are the benefits?
- The most significant benefit of motorcycle paintless dent repairs is the quality of their restoration. This result is almost like the dent never happened. The factory paint is left untouched, a significant feature for collectors and riders alike.
- Cost is another benefit. A bill for $400 or more could be expected if you bring your bike to a shop. You can often repair the same damage for much less using motorcycle paintless dent elimination. Text or email us a picture of your motorcycle to get a precise quote. A technician will give you a free estimate.
- Our methods are also eco-friendly, as no chemicals are used to repair your motorcycle tank and fenders.
WHAT IF MY DENTS ARE 100 PERCENT GO?
Your motorcycle will be restored to its original glory if it is not damaged beyond the point that you take it to the shop. It all depends on how severe the damage is. Dents can sometimes be stubborn and more difficult to repair the deeper they are.
If a technician discovers that the dent isn’t going to disappear entirely or that it could cause damage to the paint, they will immediately stop working on the bike and contact you to discuss the options. We will do everything in our power to ensure you are satisfied and will do our best to ensure that you are happy with our work. Our customers are generally satisfied with the results and are often amazed by the transformations we can achieve.
WILL MY DENTS COME BACK?
Never. Permanent motorcycle paintless dent removal is possible.
CAN ANY DENT BE FIXED
Sorry, no. Sometimes, you cannot use paintless dents to repair your motorcycle’s gas tank or fenders, like “twisted” dents or deep dents. Cracked paint could indicate that the mark is too large to be repaired with paintless dent removal. Remember that we cannot disassemble motorcycles, so please bring the area in pieces. Text is all you need to determine if Auto “Dent” ist Inc. in Portland, OR, can remove your dents. Also, could you send us a photograph of the damage?
WHAT ABOUT SCRATCHES?
Auto “Dent” ist Inc. focuses on paintless dent repairs, allowing us to be the best in our field by focusing on one service. We have contacts in Portland, OR, and can refer you to quality shops at no cost!
Smart Motorcycle Dent Repair: 4 Easy Steps
- Text, call, or email. Please send a photo of the motorcycle dent by text, email, or call us. We will give you an estimate without any hassle.
- Make an appointment. We’ll schedule an in-shop visit if the estimate is satisfactory. (Sorry, but we do not offer mobile services for motorcycle paintless dents repair.
- Has it fixed? Please drop off your motorcycle at our shop by the scheduled time. The technicians will give you an estimate of the time it will take. Most motorcycle dent repairs can be completed in one day.
- Could you take a look at it? Tell us how we did! We value customer feedback and would love for you to share it. Do you have any other questions? We are here to help you!